Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

So my family decided to change things up this year.   Instead of baking our turkey, as we have done every year in the past, we deep fried our bird this year, and I was pretty satisfied with the results.  As a matter fact, I think I'm sold on deep frying every year from now on.  Besides tasting better, in my opinion, it only takes an hour to cook.  The only draw-back on this method is the amount of oil needed to cook a turkey, which makes it a little more costly, and obviously less healthy. 

Thanksgiving is one of my more favorite holidays.  It brings my entire family together and I love the food.  I think preparing a Thanksgiving meal is as enjoyable as eating it.  Hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment