Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick Update

During the last week I had been traveling to areas in Bangladesh without online connectivity, and therefore, have not been able to post any blogs or respond to comments, which I apologize for.

My internship had officially ended on September 29 and I have departed Bangladesh for Hong Kong, where I will be touring the area over the next week.

Since day one of my Internship with Grameen Bank, I have written detailed journal entries of my daily observations, field work, notes, interviews, surveys, and critical analysis.  I will begin posting these entries this week starting with the week of August 1rst through my last week of September 27, which will cover my entire 300 hours of service.  I look forward to any feedback regarding my work. 

Regards,

Wasim

3 comments:

  1. Bangladesh! Wow, that is quite an internship. I am really hoping that you do post all your notes, etc., I would love to know about the experience of being in Bangladesh. And now you are going to Hong Kong. Amazing, I get to travel about 1/2 a mile down the road to my internship, nothing culturally different at all. I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you too Shelly. Wasim internship is an amazing and full of rich new experiences. You will learn new things everyday. I hope you are learning a new language as well. I wish to do my second internship oversea if I'm able. I like to learn and experience new things. Learn much as you could and I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of your travels! I look forward to reading all your posts!

    ReplyDelete